Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Altec stuff for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I almost hate to post this stuff here after reading the thread about the Model 19's, but here we go.

    I have a few Altec amps and other items that i will be selling off on ebay, but not till February, so there is plenty of time to work out a deal before they go up. Once they are on ebay, all proper ebay rules will apply to the sale.

    2 Altec 9446A amps
    2 EV AP3200 amps - EXACTLY the same thing as the 9446 amps.
    2 Altec 9440 amps in pretty good condition, with fan shrouds intact.
    3 511b horns
    1 203b horn
    a few Altec line mixers, some 2 channel, a 6 channel one, and an 8 channel auto mixer.
    I have a few 421-A and 421-8lf frames (cones intact, just blown. might get them rebuilt then sell, unless you want them as-is)

    I would love to just keep this stuff laying around, but I need to recover some money to buy more stuff. I will be posting on ebay in february - after most people get tax money and go bid-crazy, but wanted to offer them here first - if you are interested, pm me and we will see if we can work out a deal.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member longdrive55's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Charles,

    You wouldn't happen to have any 4722 or 15095/15095A transformers from those amps to sell would you? I'd be interested in a pair of either/both if so.

    Thanks,

    Erik

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have to check and see, I think one of the 9440's does have some transformers in it.

    I also have some crossovers for the back of the anniversary series amps - (9446's)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member longdrive55's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Charles,

    Let me know if you find any tranformers.

    Thanks,

    Erik

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.